TL -300-

You put your arms around me
And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go
You put your arms around me and I'm home


Arms - Christina Perri




Top: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Street Beaded Fringe Top [No HUD] NEW
Short: * .:: deeR ::. * MESH unbuttoned shorts #1 NEW
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Cecilia Group Gift AUGUST NEW
Hair: [LeLutka]-ALICE hair/Dark Grayscale
Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: Against the Stream [Ink]*Mesh*
Bracelet: .:Angel of Metal:. Bracelet Unisex
Necklace: Cute Poison - Bete Noire Necklaces Fat Pack
Nails: :AE: Appliers for SLINK Hands Finger Nails Set 3
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Gesture
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Medium Feet
Sandals: Slink Classic Pointed Pumps Black

Pose: PURPLE POSES VIVIEN NEW in SL Fashion Week August 02 - 08, 2013


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment