TL -299-

I live for the night, I live for the lights
I live for the high 'till I'm free falling
I live for the night, I live for the lights
I live for the high 'till I'm free fallin'
Till I'm free fallin'
I live for the night

Live For The Night - Krewella




Shirt: * .:: deeR ::. * MESH deep neck shirt NEW
Skin: -NIVARO- James Skin - creamtone - NEW
Sandstorm: RO - Sandstorm - WarTorn - Vendor FaMESHed August 2013 NEW
Hair: *ARGRACE*  Baseball cap2/Jacob - Dark Browns
Facialhair: [CheerNo] FacialHair II Dark_B#3
Piercing: .Pekka. Hopeless UNISEX PIERCING
Reamer: Cobrahive - "Gauged" Plug earrings [mono]
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Bracelet: UNISEX[MANDALA]OKAKI Bracelet set/Black
Hands: [CheerNo] Hands_V3_#4
Tattoo: Hope Tattoo - bubblesqueen - Stuff in Stock
Belt: [ BarmaleY ] belt_Freeky_RED The Mens Dept.
Pants: [ BarmaleY ] Jeans_Freeky_V1_Black The Mens Dept.
Sandals: [Gos] Gator Sport Clogs

Pose: [Expressive Poses] - Arthur NEW


TL299 NEW DeeR


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment