TL -703-

I can feel you calling me
I can see the cracks between these walls
But this pain
I choke on the words as they rise in me

Lockdown - Amy Lee





Left

Outfit: NS::  Sweet Chocolate Outfit (BubbluGum) RARE NEW 
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Aurora Milk Nat
Hair: [LeLutka]-MAGDALEN hair/Dark Brunette (pony)
Piercing: [geek.] Geek Freak Piercing
Cigarette: [NikotiN]    Cigarette_ Bills

Pose: Purple Poses - Savannah


Right

Roller: NS::  Sweet Chocolate Outfit (Blueberrie) NEW 
Sweater: NS::  Mesh Shark Sweater NEW 
Tattoo: *PerveTTe* [Tattoo] Crows Dream NEW OMG ROOM
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Aurora Milk Nat
Skirt: Blueberry Vio - Mesh - Belted Denim Mini Skirts Blue
Piercing: [geek.] Geek Freak Piercing
Cigarette: [NikotiN]    Cigarette_ Bills

Pose: :: Focus Model Poses 133 ::



CONVERSATION