TL -663-

Momma taught me good home training
My Daddy taught me how to love my haters
My sister taught me I should speak my mind
My man made me feel so God damn fine
(I'm flawless!)

***Flawless (Feat. Nicki Minaj) - Beyoncé





Morg

Skin: Deesses Skin Jamila - cold milk NEW (applicator for body slink and wowmeh)
Tattoo hand left: *PerveTTe* [Tattoo] Sweet Hand Tattoo NEW OMG Room
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Malibu -  light blondes ~uber~ Monthly Event
Nails: {Wicked} Peach - Rainbow Jizz Light Erotigacha starts 1st August
Tattoo hand right: *PerveTTe* [Tattoo] Infinity
Tattoo leg: *PerveTTe* [Tattoo] Dream Catcher
Top: *BOOM* Nyu Day Top - (bubblegum) ~uber~ Monthly Event
Bikini: *BOOM* Nyu Day Bottoms - (pitch) ~uber~ Monthly Event

Pose: Purple Poses - Cecilia



Li

Skin: Deesses Skin Jamila - flat white NEW (applicator for body slink and wowmeh)
Body: ~WowMeh - Silhouette ( v1.0)
Bracelet: ASO! Stone Bijou Bracelet
Necklace: Soothe. Stone Bijou Necklace
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Malibu -  browns ~uber~ Monthly Event
Top: *BOOM* Nyu Day Top - (lilac) ~uber~ Monthly Event
Bikini: *BOOM* Nyu Day Bottoms - (sugar) ~uber~ Monthly Event

Pose: :: Focus Model Poses 132 :: 






CONVERSATION