TL -650-

If I had to live my life without you near me
Days would all be empty
And nights would seem so long
With you I see forever wrote so clearly
Might have been in love before
But never felt this strong

Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You - Westlife





Morg

Dress: {infinite.} Lana Dress White Tuxedo NEW 
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Lea Milk 04 NEW The Black Dot Project
Hair: [taketomi]_Kiyomi_II_ Old Group Gift
Earrings: MIEL UVA SET - Old Group Gift
Tattoo neck: *PerveTTe* [Tattoo] My Rosary [Unisex]
Nails: !TLB - Cracked Tip Slink Nails Trend Fashion Fair Opening August 1
Sandals: * .:: deeR ::. * MESH olivia heel [Slink High Feet]



Li

Dress: [Cynful] She Bad Denim -  NEW Black Fair August 08 to 22, 2014
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Iwana Darktan NEW The Aloha fair 2014 
Tattoo leg: *PerveTTe* [Tattoo] Dream Catcher NEW Body Boudoir
Hair: (epoque hair) Tied Up - Genetic
Bracelet: ASO! Stone Bijou Bracelet
Nails: Cute Poison - Glitter Nails Matte Tips
Earrings: {me.} With Love  Set
Sandals: EMPORIUM - Quan Platform


Pose: PURPLE POSES - Couple 249


Cute Poison - Glitter Nails Matte Tips




CONVERSATION