TL -648-

Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?
Say yes, say yes 'cause I need to know
You say, "I'll never get your blessing 'til the day I die
Tough luck, my friend, but the answer is no! "

Rude (Acoustic) - Magic!






Li

Hair: CATWA FLEXI Lala NEW 
Bikini: *PerveTTe* Aloha Bikini [Striped] NEW The Aloha fair 2014 
Tattoo neck: *PerveTTe* [Tattoo] Crow Frame NEW The Black Dot Project
Tattoo leg: *PerveTTe* [Tattoo] Dream Catcher NEW Body Boudoir
Skin: Izzie's - Slink Visage Head Applier (Maci BASE peach)
Head: Slink Visage Head Pack - Becky
Body: ~WowMeh - Silhouette ( v1.0)
Bracelet: Blah. (Hana Flower Jewelry) Orange
Nails: Action Nails Reckless V2



Morg

Bikini: *PerveTTe* Aloha Bikini [Jeans] NEW The Aloha fair 2014 
Tattoo leg: *PerveTTe* [Tattoo] Dream Catcher NEW Body Boudoir
Skin: * Morphine : Ghail Ivory Skintone
Head: Slink Visage Head Pack - Emma
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
*Hair: [e] Youth - Essentials
Watch: [Z O O M] Mustache Watch V2
Nails: Action Nails Reckless V2

Elikatira hair on sale until August 22, L $ 99 

Pose: :: Focus Poses Model Poses 132 :: NEW 


CONVERSATION