TL -617-

Say, I'm thinking 'bout her every second, every hour
Do my singing in the shower
Picking petals off of flowers like
Do she love me? Do she love me not?
I ain't a player, I just

The Way (Feat. Mac Miller) - Ariana Grande





Morg

Top: [:: JesyDream ::] Wrap Top full pack with HUD NEW 
Short: Blueberry - Tazz - Mesh - Beads Belt Denim Shorts - Ice NEW 
Bag: NS::  Mesh Animals Cute Bag NEW  Manga Fair Jul 2014 1th - 30th
Skin: {AIMI} Celine Natural
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Zoella -  light blondes
Glasse: [Z O O M] Intelectus Eyeglass v2
Ring: .Pekka. Heart + Wings Rings Manga Fair Jul 2014 1th - 30th
Tattoo neck: *PerveTTe* [Tattoo] My Rosary [Unisex]
Tatto leg left: *PerveTTe* [Tattoo] My Dear Fairy
Tattoo leg right: Letis Tattoo :: Crucifixum :: LEG13003 ::
Sandals: ReVeRie - CHoLaS Sandals (Black)


Pose: Focus Model Poses 131



Li

Outfit: EMPORIUM - Outfit Drewb NEW 
Bag: NS::  Mesh Animals Cute Bag NEW Manga Fair Jul 2014 1th - 30th
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Imen Medium
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Elyse -  browns


Pose: Purple Poses - Vivien



CONVERSATION