TL -601-

First thing, first, I'm the realest (Realest)
Drop this and let the whole world feel it (Let them feel it)
And I'm still in the Murda Bizness
I can hold you down, like I'm givin' lessons in physics
(Right, right?)

Fancy (Feat. Charli XCX) - Iggy Azalea





Morg

Body: *PerveTTe* Sexy Open Body Lace [ Black] NEW The Thrift Shop 07 June
Tattoo feet: *PerveTTe* [Tattoo] My Dear Fairy NEW OMG Room
Glasses: [Z O O M] Intelectus Eyeglass v2 NEW OMG Room
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Gioia Pale
Hair: . Liquence . - F3 in Natural Fades
Ass: [BANNED] FitMesh Booty 1.1 + Add-Ons Bag -
Tattoo leg: Letis Tattoo :: Crucifixum :: LEG13003 ::
Ankle: *PerveTTe* Adorable [Funny]


Li

Body: *PerveTTe* Sexy Open Body Lace [ White] NEW The Thrift Shop 07 June
Tattoo: *PerveTTe* [Tattoo] My Dear Fairy NEW OMG Room
Skin: .::WoW Skins::.  Poison TAN Group Gift June 2014
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Bryn
Ankle: *PerveTTe* Adorable [Funny]


Pose: Purple Poses - Couple 361 The Thrift Shop 07 June



CONVERSATION