TL -596-

And I ain't ready
But I'll hold steady
Yeah I'll hold you
In my arms, in my arms, in my arms

Eye Of The Needle - Sia





Li

Hair: CATWA FLEXI Kim NEW 
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Poison TAN NEW  Group Gift JUNE 2014
Top: [ S H O C K ] WowMeh - Bitchy Lace Top Black NEW 
Tiara: [geek.] Portable Stereo Pak  Black NEW  She & Him
Sleeve: [geek.] Machina Sleeves Pak Black NEW  We <3 RP
Sandals: [geek.] Bowties R Cool Pak - Black NEW  Risque
Body: ~WowMeh - Style ( v3.1)
Tattoo face: Soothe. TCF 1st. SPECIAL
Tatto hand: :Moon Amore: Hands Tattoo (Medhii Pack)
Pants: [ S H O C K ] WowMeh - Ripped Jeans Leopard
Ankle: *PerveTTe* Adorable [Funny]

Pose: Purple Poses - Tricia 


Morg

Sandals: ArisAris AA43 Shimming Altitude Canvas White NEW 
Skin: [HUSH] Amber - Natural - Vanilla Group Gift
Tattoo leg: *PerveTTe*_Tattoo_Mistery Rosary
Ankle: *PerveTTe* Adorable [Funny]
Fairy: !Ohmai: Tulip Fairy [Companion] The Arcade Gacha June 1 - 30, 2014
Hair: [taketomi]_Kiyomi_II_Group Gift news of the limited group
Dress: (DEMO GIFT) Leechouette - flared one-piece Gift

Pose: Focus Model Pose 133



CONVERSATION