MOH4





Starts: June 1st
Ends: June 15th






You are looking for a Cold Beer at 0L.

If you need help, use the Men Only Hunt group!


secondlife:///app/group/7f60c53b-ab9b-072b-b577-45288557083f/about




1- AMERICAN BAZAAR
HINT: drinking beer and playing arcade games, thats a good day.

2- Adjunct
HINT: Use your e.s.p (extrasensory perception) and you will dig it highly

3- flow
HINT: No light

4- ZOOM
HINT: In my mind im dead in my head

5- Flite
HINT: Come On in and take a Seat

6- Grafica Poses
HINT: Like a gift, only lower!

7- Anchor & Co.
HINT:Light me up

8- XIAJ (not set for sale)
HINT: "hidden in plain sight"

9- [sYs] Design
HINT: Summer, never without my sunglasses!

10-Tabou Irresistible
HINT: I am starting to stop smoking but not going to give up my beer!

11- Elysium Skins & Apparel
HINT: Pumping water

12- G&D The Italian Style
HINT: I like the billiard style

13- ::K::
HINT: Do you like a barbecue?

14- [:: JesyDream ::]
HINT: Mickey

15- zanze men
HINT: There once was an old lady who lived in a ????

16- AITUI
HINT: Bag hag

17- Shey
HINT: Look at Men Couture section .I am wear a Blazer suit.

18- Focus Poses
HINT: SKIP FOR NOW, NO HINT GIVEN

19- {Fe Style}
HINT: wall..

20- Reckless
HINT: "Try your Luck"

21- *PosESioN* (not set for sale)
HINT: I like green

22- T.BARE 
HINT:  ''i like to hang, peek behind me''

23- sharp by [ZD]
HINT: Your favorite Tee and a cold Beer make best friends.

24- Legal Insanity
HINT: As Charles Bukowski I need it near when I write.

25- REBELL
HINT: Look up. Maybe you see a beer drinker spider

26- Mr.Bloch
SLURL: SKIP
HINT:

27- BODY FACTORY
HINT: "They can be watching you"

28- Obscure
HINT: SKIP FOR NOW, NO HINT GIVEN

29- SOURIRES
HINT: Next to the apple.

30- Razor/// (not ready)
HINT: Take Pride in how you dress

31- Ines Creations
HINT: SKIP FOR NOW, NO HINT GIVEN

32- Kenvie
HINT: Good to be cold under the table

33- Munique Men
HINT: Bracelets are cool accessories, perfect for the summer ;)

34- L U X E
HINT: Bucket of roses

35- [ BuFu ] Production0.7
HINT: We played this game in our childhood, it has 4 letters .. starting with the letter "L" 

36- Zentro
HINT: Out of reach

37- [ tomboi ]
HINT: Surf's Up!

38- .twenty13.
HINT: Blake has a shoulder you can lean on.

39- -UtopiaH-
HINT: If you want to find your gift ... on the roof you should seek

40- Bad Unicorn
HINT: Its growing with sun and water

41- 7mad;Ravens
HINT: Carry on, my wayward son.

42- Speakeasy Tattoo Co.
HINT: I'm set on higher ground.

43- ::7Style::
HINT: SKIP FOR NOW, NO HINT GIVEN

44- etham
HINT: Check the beams 

45- Image Essentials Props and Poses  (not set for sale)
HINT: It's a weighty issue.

46- Chop Zuey Couture Jewellery
HINT:

47- . : TAOX :. TATTOO  (not set for sale)
HINT: I see away cushions ....

48- Goth1c0
HINT: This summer is far to be a nightmare, more like a happy summer

49- The Hebenon Vial / :HV: 
SLURL: SKIP
HINT:

50- Surrogates
HINT: “Never be afraid to be sexy!” 

51- -D A P P A-
HINT: SKIP FOR NOW, NO HINT GIVEN

52- ARISE
HINT: Look behind the table!

53- NM atelier
HINT: Perch

54- XODOHTRONU
HINT: Fresh in a picture, I'll have me a brew, find me I'll get some cool pants to you. 

55- Clemmm
HINT: Grab some pie with your beer!

56- Aesthetica
HINT: Wear the crown, be the crown, you are the crown.

57- ...Scars...
HINT: KING OF POP

58- Geek
HINT: Beam me Over to the Stairs, Scotty!!

59- Pekka
HINT: So much fur is making me itch.

60- SwaggedOut
HINT: Too hot? Enjoy the breeze and have a cold one on me!

61- Deadpool Fashion
HINT: SKIP FOR NOW, NO HINT GIVEN

62- G i o M E N (not ready)
HINT: Thou shall not tilt your dome but keep it straight .The Hunt item will be delivered to you in a golden-plate. A small passage shall open into an abyss. Only then you will reach a true bliss.

63- Sabotage (not ready)
HINT: A place where the traffic stops

64- Corvus
HINT: Time to do the makeup

65- Grandeur
HINT: SKIP FOR NOW, NO HINT GIVEN




Number of stores: 65
Manager: Deannasaurusrex Dragovar
Theme: Summer
http://flairforevents.wix.com/secondlife#!moh/cx3y 









CONVERSATION