TL -581-

I finally found what I was looking for
Now I can't let it go
We break up to make up, yeah
You got me spinning like the yo-yo yo
But I know that you know

There Goes My Baby (Feat. Flo Rida) - Enrique Iglesias





Li

Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Razan HairStyle/Dark Browns NEW 
Lingerie: *PerveTTe* My Sexy Garter [White] NEW 
Necklace: Izzie's - Letter Heart Necklace (silver) The Dressing Room Fusion
Body: ~WowMeh - Style ( v3.1)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Nana DT
Piercing: Cute Poison - Neck Bolts The Dressing Room Fusion
Ring: EMPORIUM - RING #1 Mr.Mustache RARE
Sandals: ::HH:: Hucci Vinnitsa Sandal - Silver


Morg

Skin: {AIMI} Maya 3 Tones Mod Shape NEW 
Lingerie: *PerveTTe* My Sexy Garter [Red] NEW 
Hair: [e] Brenna - Essentials
Ass: [BANNED] FitMesh Booty 1.1 + Add-Ons Bag -


Pose: PURPLEPoseBall164



CONVERSATION