TL -573-

I wanna scream at the top of my lungs
I wanna do what has never been done
I wanna light the spark
The beats in a million hearts
I wanna dance with my boys and my girls

Let's Go (Feat. Icona Pop) - Tiësto





Morg

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Gioia Tan
Glasses: [Z O O M] Gran Torino Sunglass
Watch: [Z O O M] Mustache Watch V2
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Hill - Dreads series
Earring: erratic / hoop earrings / silver
Outfit: .:Buttery Toast:. Exclusive for Cotton Candy hunt
Ass: [BANNED] FitMesh Booty 1.1 + Add-Ons Bag -

Pose: Purple Poses - Tricia


Li

Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Elsa Hair New version for toddleeDoo
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Suvi Moving NEW Group Gift with all appliers included
Tattoo: *PerveTTe* [Tattoo] Always Love NEW 
Tattoo: *PerveTTe* My Sweet Panties [Skulls] NEW 
Sandals: EMPORIUM MOBSCENE Shoes - Slink Heels HIGH Feet NEW 
Sweater: CorvusGroup Gift Sweater NEW 
Bolt neck: Cute Poison - Neck Bolts NEW 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Aperient Piercings NEW 
Body: ~WowMeh - Style ( v2.8)

Pose: Focus Poses Model 133




CONVERSATION