TL -541-

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed in my neck
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran





Li

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Leilani Bronze NEW Spring Break Fair
Sandals: ::HH:: Hucci Vinnitsa Sandal - Silver NEW Collabor 88
Hair: TRUTH HAIR April -  browns Collabor 88
Nails: DP - Koffin Nails - Shades of Purple The Monochromatic Fair Open April 18
Jacket: E-Clipse Maya Jacket PurpleShades The Monochromatic Fair Open April 18
Pants: E-Clipse Maya Pant PurpleShades The Monochromatic Fair Open April 18
Bracelet: RONSEM* Rubber Bangle


Morg

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Leilani Milk NEW Spring Break Fair
Hair: Tukinowaguma Maria Group Gift
Nails: DP - Koffin Nails - Shades of Purple The Monochromatic Fair Open April 18
Outfit: [ SAKIDE ] Rosa Outfit  The Monochromatic Fair Open April 18
Sandals: *MC* Sandals - Malesia Milk - The Monochromatic Fair Open April 18


Pose: [Kokolores] Bubble Talk pose NEW Pose Fair 2014




CONVERSATION