TL -500-

She says I'm cold
Only time, I'm comfortable kissing is sending X & O's
I send a message back to dispute this fact, but this I know
I hope to find my love, like we used to before dial-up
Whatever happened to our phone sex, right now can't think of anything we don't text

Computerized (feat. Jay-Z) - Daft Punk






Teo

Glasses: ***Arisaris AA24 The Runner For Men Sunglasses-Stunning NEW 
Cigarette:  [NikotiN]    Cigarette_ Bills NEW 
Jacket: DOZZE - Fearless Jacket (Black) NEW 
Shoes: * .:: deeR ::. * MESH higher HW shoes NEW 
Skin: -NIVARO- Liam Skin - creamtone - hairy_stubble_bald
Necklace: flow . Scapular
Pants: DOZZE - Casual Chinos (Black)

Pose: {Fe Style} - Pack 01 NEW 



Li

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Sid Group Gift March NEW 
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Rosalina Hair NEW 
Cap: Soothe. Knit cap camouflage series NEW 
Eyes: [ S H O C K ] Eyes On Me Gacha RARE NEW 
Cigarette:  [NikotiN]    Cigarette_ Bills NEW 
Seater: [Pumpkin] Stretched sweater (black) NEW 
Shoes: * .:: deeR ::. * MESH higher HW shoes NEW 
Gloves: *PerveTTe* [Gloves] Lace Gloves
Pants: .:villena:. - H/W Leggings black

Pose: Purple Poses - Michelle






)

CONVERSATION