TL -493-

I take a deep breath everytime I pass your door
I know you're there but I can't see you anymore
And that's the reason you're in the dark
I've been a stranger ever since we fell apart
And I feel so helpless here
Watch my eyes are filled with fear
Tell me do you feel the same
Hold me in your arms again


I Need Your Love/Burn - Ellie Goulding






Morg

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Gioia Pale
Hair: Tukinowaguma Maria Group Gift
Jacket: [M.O.W] Lovely Jacket w/Shirt  [My Heart] With Love Fair Feb 7th – Feb 21st
Phone: Retro'. phone wolf With Love Fair Feb 7th – Feb 21st
Ring: *R+a* =Citrine Ring= Free Marketplace
Leggins: Brown High Waist Leggins - J.Allen Gift
Boots: [Gos] Aviator Boots - Amelia Fatpack [Bagged]

Pose: [Expressive Poses] - Sofy



Li

Gloves: [Cynful] Gloves rare Gacha Thrift Shop NEW 
Vest: NS::  Ultra Vest Mesh NEW 
Boots: * .:: deeR ::. * MESH combat boots NEW 
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Maram Medium 
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Aida Mesh Hair - Blacks Pack
Nails: Blink2Wink - Valentine Nails SLINK /BAGGED/ V2 With Love Fair Feb 7th – Feb 21st
Short: [R3] - Caitlyn Shorts [V2] With Love Fair Feb 7th – Feb 21st

Pose: Purple Poses - Heidi








CONVERSATION