TL -489-

I don't know just how it happened
I let down my guard
Swore I'd never fall in love again but I fell hard
Guess I should have seen it coming
Caught me by suprise
I wasnt looking where I was going
I fell into your eyes


Addicted To You - Avicii



TL489




Li

Nails:  -Quintessencia - Slink Applier Fingernails 41 NEW 
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Nicole Deeptan NEW SL FASHION WEEK EVENT
Necklace: {me.} With Love Necklace (SILVER) NEW With Love Fair Feb 7th – Feb 21st
Dress: Corvus : Silver Classy Dress NEW 
Boots: * .:: deeR ::. * MESH sharon boots NEW 
Hair: Magika [01] Bliss
Elbow: *PerveTTe* [Elbow] Mistery Black [Dark] SL FASHION WEEK EVENT
Knees: *PerveTTe* [Knees] Mistery [All] SL FASHION WEEK EVENT

Pose: -Quintessencia - Pose Calli NEW 


Morg

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Nicole Milk NEW SL FASHION WEEK EVENT
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Rowan -  light blondes
Nails: [ S H O C K ] Slink Sparks Of Color - Nails [Wear to unpack]
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo :: Je t'aime :: FULL14001 :: With Love Fair Feb 7th – Feb 21st
Shirt: [R3] - Evelynn Tank [V1] With Love Fair Feb 7th – Feb 21st
Pants: .:villena:. - skinny jeans LightBlue
Sandals: Ingenue :: Paola Flats (Slink Add-On) :: Ivory

Pose: Purple Poses - Tricia NEW With Love Fair Feb 7th – Feb 21st







- Quintessencia - Slink Applier Fingernails 41




CONVERSATION