TL -478-

I don't mind you telling me
What's been on your mind lately
I don't mind you speaking up
I know sometimes I can be
All wrapped up and into me
I can be in such a rush
Just slow me down

With Love - Hilary Duff








Li

Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Stella V2 NEW 
Outfit: ~Sassy!~ Chance Encounter NEW  With Love Fair Feb 7th – Feb 21st
Nails:  [ S H O C K ] Slink Sparks Of Color - Nails With Love Fair Feb 7th – Feb 21st
Skin: ::Modish:: Pixie With Love Fair Feb 7th – Feb 21st
Makeup: ~Blacklace Beauty~ Visage Bridal Flush With Love Fair Feb 7th – Feb 21st
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Anael Angel Heart - Long - SILVER  With Love Fair Feb 7th – Feb 21st
Earrings: MG - Earrings - Anael Angel Heart Earring With Love Fair Feb 7th – Feb 21st
Sandals: Essenz - Florence With Love Fair Feb 7th – Feb 21st

Pose: .[ pose+ivity ]. Valentina With Love Fair Feb 7th – Feb 21st




Teo

Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Jason V2 NEW 
Pants: [R3] - Xerath Pants [V2] NEW 
Sneakers: [ D I R V A L ] Sneakers_SHARK (Classic) NEW 
Shirt: Corvus : White Jared Shirt
Skin: -Labyrinth- Leaf Skin (Medium)
Applier hand: *Labyrinth* Slink Hand Skin Appliers
Necklace: flow . Scapular

Pose: [Expressive Poses] - Mikkel






CONVERSATION