TL -428-


I fell in love in a 7 11 parking lot
Sat on the curb drinking slurpees
We mixed with alcohol
We talked about all our dreams
And how we would show 'em all
I told him I got a plan and I'm gonna dominate
And I don't need any man to be getting in my way
But if you talk with your hands
Then we can negotiate


American Girl - Bonnie McKee




Jacket: [R3] Jacob Jacket & Tank NEW 
Tattoo: :REBELL: See them all NEW 
Skin: Clef de Peau :Gaspard: T7
Beard: Clef de Peau ::Albert:: Chin Curtain & Patch
Hair: *ARGRACE* Peyton - Dark Browns
Necklace: KOSH - NICO NECKLACE [concrete]
Hand: Slink AvEnhance Hands Male - Cigarette
Hand: Slink AvEnhance Hands Male - Relax
Pants: [Pumpkin] Sweat pants(black leather)
Feet: Slink Mens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)
Shoes: * .:: deeR ::. * MESH Squad shoes

Pose: [Expressive Poses] - Austin


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment