TL -418-

Come on, come on
I'm right, I'm wrong and when I'm wrong I say
We always had the good and bad
And that will never change
This is the closest, I've ever been
Oohh yeah

Hand On Heart - Olly Murs





Li

Outfit: [LG] Boutique-[ FALL-13] Drinking From The Bottle NEW 
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Norah Bronze NEW SINGER ICON FAIR
Hair: *Dura-Boys&Girls*40(Dark Brown)
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo :: Skulls ::
Hand: Slink Mesh Hand Gesture
Sandals: Group Gift {1000} :: Shoes  :: {kokoia}


Teo

Shoes: flow . Alpargata - Shoetopia  NEW 
Skin: >> Aeros Avatar Miles << 2013a
Hair/Beanie: *ARGRACE* Ribbed beanie/William - Dark Browns
Necklace: KOSH- HELIAN NECKLACE  [onyx]
Bracelet: KOSH- NICO BRACELET [night]
Phone: NS:: Mobile Phone (minios) 
Hand: Slink AvEnhance Hands Male - Cigarette
Hand: Slink AvEnhance Hands Male - On-Hip
Watch: MALE_[MANDALA]SITENNOAH_watch&bracelet_black
Pants: flow . Pants Reserve -

Poses
Fe*Style - [ POSERS ] Unisex Poses NEW 

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment