TL -412-

Now I see fire, inside the mountain
I see fire, burning the trees
I see fire, hollowing souls
I see fire, blood in the breeze
And I hope that you'll remember me


I See Fire - Ed Sheeran





Hair: *ARGRACE* Ribbed beanie/Victor - Dark Browns NEW 
Necklace: KOSH - STUDENI NECKLACE [pine] The Mens Dept. NEW 
Skin: THESKINSHOP (SKIN) 'Dash'
Beard: -Nivaro- BEARDS - 10. Trimmed Beard
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Watch: MALE_[MANDALA]SITENNOAH_watch&bracelet_black
Bracelet: UNISEX[MANDALA]OKAKI Bracelet set/Black
Glasses: K_gs Stomp (MHOH6 version)
Hand: Slink Hands Male - On-Hip
Hand: Slink Hands Male - Relax
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo :: Skulls :: with applier slink hands The Dirty Turkey Hunt
Jacket: LQMesh - Jumper Halfzip / Basic - REDGRAVE (Halloween HUD)
Pants: [R3] - Jason Military Cargo
Boots: [Gos] Triumph Boots for Men - Worn


Pose: [Expressive Poses] - Austin





CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment