TL -397-

I feel good, I walk along
But then I trip upon myself and I fall off
I stand up, and then I'm OK
But then you break that chip
That makes me want to scream


Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly) - Lady Gaga





Li

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Ebony skin Medium NEW SFW 18 - 24 october 2013
Boots: .::[NerdMonkey] - [Combat Boots]::. NEW 
Hair: *Dura-Girl*50(Dark Brown)
Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Gesture
Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Bag
Shirt: ~Sassy!~ Unzip Me2 - black The Azz Show Oct 12 to around Nov 20
Teeth: LavandaChic*Funny Teeth Vampire 2*Halloween2013 Event Mad Labyrinth
Bag: AZOURY - Hoppipolla Purse Aged Cabernet SFW 18 - 24 october 2013
Body: .Renegade. Body Harness (Red) SFW 18 - 24 october 2013
Short: Kenvie. Roks High Waist Shorts - Black Leopard SFW 18 - 24 october 2013



Morg

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Ebony Medium NEW SFW 18 - 24 october 2013
Short: .:Angel of Metal:. Combat Short Black NEW 
Shoes: .:Angel of Metal:. No Star Sneakers NEW 
Hair: [LeLutka & Celoe] - Happy Holidays Group Gift
Ears: :Hebenon Vial: Pierced! Ears
Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Flat
Necklace: +:+WTG+:+ **Autumn babies** long necklace
Shirt: [Cynful] Lala's Shrug ~ Where Is The Concert? Special
Socks: . {thePyramid mmm! Mickey Nylon Group Gift

Pose: Purple Poses - Friends 87


TL397


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment