TL -377-

My life is brilliant.
My life is brilliant
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the subway.
She was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause I've got a plan.

You're Beautiful - James Blunt


TL377


Li

Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Stella Hair  NEW
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Donna Sunkissed Candy Fair starting 04 oct. NEW
Piercing: Cute Poison - Stellar Piercings Candy Metals Candy Fair starting 04 oct. NEW
Necklace and Tiara: ::Una:: Candy Jewery Candy Fair starting 04 oct. NEW
Dress: ::Una:: Candy Dress 2  PINk Candy Fair starting 04 oct. NEW
Glasses: ::Una:: Glasses GAFAS Gacha Candy Fair starting 04 oct. NEW
Teeth: DeeTaleZ Teeth & Tongue Piercing
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
 Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Gesture
Ring: ((Crystal Line)) Everlasting Ring
Sandals: [Gos] Boutique - Lolita Espadrilles - Cupcake (not available in this pattern)


Teo

Skin: Clef de Peau :Theo: Mustache NEW -The Mens Dept. starting 05 oct. - (with the applier to slink male hands)
Coat/Shirt: [R3] - Mason Coat NEW
Glasses: RO - Sandstorm - WarTorn -
Scars: Corvus : Cheek Scars
Hair: [ EGO ] KAR - Noir -
Piercing: .Pekka. Predictable PIercing & Tattoo
Reamer: Cobrahive - "Gauged" Plug earrings [mono]
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Necklace: - .HoD. -  Mercenary Men's Set
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Male - Relax
Pants and Boots: ::GB:: MESH Boots in Pants (BLACK)


Poses: PURPLE POSES NEW in SL Fashion Week 04 - 10 October 2013
Couple 345
Couple 347


TL377




CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment