TL -368-

Once grief has passed me by
The pantomime of time comes healing
Feel mockery caressing me
Now that yesterday is burning free

Goodbye
I know my love will go on
I'll wait until the tears are gone
Goodbye
I know this love will go on
Until the silence says goodbye


Until Silence - Tarja Turunen


TL368


Li

Outift: Arisaris Igs94 Vintspiration Black NEW
Nails: - Quintessencia - Slink Applier Fingernails 03 - 
NEW
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [Cecilia] - [ Smoke Sunkissed]
Eyes: IKON VIP Group Gift - September 2013
Hair: Exile:: Celebrity Skin Naturals
Teeth: DeeTaleZ Teeth & Tongue Piercing
Ring: ((Crystal Line)) Everlasting Ring
 Ring: faun Pave Bear Trap Bangle & Ring -Pewter-
Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Gesture
Sandals: N-core INDY "Nude" (Mesh)


Morg

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Irene  Milk
Eyes: IKON VIP Group Gift - September 2013
Hair: [e] Allie - Essentials
Piercing: Cute Poison - Disarray Piercing (August Group Gift)
Ring: ((Crystal Line)) Destiny Ring
Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Flat
Dress: Lil'Lace-Little Secret Dress/Pink
Sandals: N-core Group Gift- CUORE "Pink Floral"


Couple 268
Couple 303


TL368


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment