TL -363-

Baby, let me put your panties to the side
I'ma make you feel alright
'Cause I'ma give you what you need, yeah
Mami you remind me of something
I don't know what it is
You remind me of something
You gotta show me, alright
You remind me of something
I don't know what it is right now
You remind me of something
Girl, you gotta show me

Show Me (Feat. Chris Brown) - Kid Ink


TL363


Li

Shirt: Corvus  White Wings Shirt NEW
Skirt: NS::  Indian skirt (mesh)::> NEW
Sandals: * .:: deeR ::. * MESH wedge sandals NEW
Necklace: -FAUN- Snake Charmer Necklace -Womens/Gold- in SL Fashion Week 20-26 September 2013
Belt: -FAUN- Snake Charmer Waist Piece -Gold- in SL Fashion Week 20-26 September 2013
Skin: .::WoW Skins:::. Irene  Milk 
Hair: . Liquence . - F3 in Natural Fades
Hairbase: DeeTaleZ Hair shaved tattoo flowery
Teeth: DeeTaleZ Teeth & Tongue Piercing
Ring: ((Crystal Line)) Everlasting Ring set 
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU


Teo

Patns: flow . Pants Reserve - NEW
Skin: *REDGRAVE* [BUNDLE] Pale Skin --David--
Eyes: IKON Ascension Eyes - Forest
Hair: *ARGRACE* Peyton - Dark Browns
Teeth *REDGRAVE*
Necklace: - .HoD. -  Mercenary Men's Set
Reamer: Cobrahive - "Gauged" Plug earrings [mono]
Piercing: Cute Poison - Fallen Piercing TAE Hunt
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Watch: Rispetto Designs - Argento Watch - Black
Bracelet: RONSEM* Rubber Bangle Group Gift
Hands: [CheerNo] Hands_M#3
Shirt: flow . Tank Top DUBSTEP 
Sneakers: [FL] The Hundred Hi Shark Bombers [S.E Grey] fi*friday



Poses: Purple Poses NEW in SL Fashion Week 20-26 September 2013
Couple 333
Couple 336


TL363




CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment