TL -361-

As I return to my room
And as sleep takes me by my hand
Madrigals from the woods
Carry me to neverland
In this spellbound night
The world's an elvish sight
In this spellbound night
The world's an elvish sight

Elvenpath - Nightwish


TL361

Dress 1: LUAS TELIMA RED NEW
Dress 2: ::Una:: Kanda fringed mesh Red NEW
Necklace: KOSH- TRICOS NECKLACE  [fire] NEW
Skin: .::WoW Skins:::. Irene  Milk 
Hair: . Liquence . - F3 in Natural Fades
Hairbase: DeeTaleZ Hair shaved tattoo flowery
Teeth: DeeTaleZ Teeth & Tongue Piercing
Ring: ((Crystal Line)) Everlasting Ring set 
Acessory: ((Crystal Line)) Metal Bulletin Accessory 
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Necklace: Noodles - Fairy Tale Charm Bracelet Silver Collection 3 The Arcade Gacha
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Gesture
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Flat Feet
EyelidSlink Mesh Lids and Lashes
Sandals: Slink Ilena Sandals Brown

Pose: PURPLE POSES - MODEL POSES




TL361


CONVERSATION