TL - 359-

When I'm lost in the rain,
In your eyes I know
I'll find the light to light my way.
When I'm scared, losing ground
When my world is going crazy,
you can turn it all around. (yes)
And when I'm down you're there
pushing me to the top.
You're always there giving me all you've got.

I Turn To You - Christina Aguilera


TL359


Li

Boots: ::HH:: Hucci Las Vegas Boots - Collection NEW
Skin: .::WoW Skins:::. Debbie NEW
Hair: . Liquence . - F3 in Natural Fades
Hairbase: DeeTaleZ Hair shaved tattoo flowery
Teeth: DeeTaleZ Teeth & Tongue Piercing
Ring: ((Crystal Line)) Everlasting Ring set 
Bangle and Ring: * faun Pave Bear Trap Bangle & Ring -Pewter- SL Fashion Week 13 - 19 september 2013
Acessory: ((Crystal Line)) Metal Bulletin Accessory 
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Necklace: Noodles - Fairy Tale Charm Bracelet Silver Collection 3 The Arcade Gacha
Jacket: GizzA - Vintage Leather Jacket [Dirty]
Dress: [Cynful] Vale's Turtleneck Dress - P.Black [Silicone]
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Gesture


Morg

Boots: ::HH:: Hucci Las Vegas Boots - TealExotic NEW Group Gift
Skin: .::WoW Skins:::. Daisy Skin
Hair: . Liquence . - F2 in Natural Fades
Teeth: Teeth *REDGRAVE*
Ring: ...:::Scrub:::... DP Cameo Ring
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Flat
Dress: [LG] K Collection Summer13 Amelia Spiked Dress


Pose: PURPLE POSES - MODEL POSES SL Fashion Week 13 - 19 september 2013




CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment