TL -343-

And now I don't know why
She wouldn't say goodbye
But then it seems that I
Had seen it in her eyes.
And it might not be wise
I'd still have to try
With all the love I have inside
I can't deny


This I Love - Guns N' Roses


TL343


Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Gina Tan
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Katya Hair
Teeth: DeeTaleZ Teeth & Tongue Piercing
Bracelet: ASO! National Flag Bracelet
Ring: ((Crystal Line)) Everlasting Ring set-
Piercing: .Pekka. Fidelity Piercing GOLD
Piercing: Cute Poison - Stellar Piercings
Bust: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Ourfit: Luas Urban Style - Verine Outfit Pink
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Relax
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Gesture
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Medium Feet
Boots: ::HH:: Hucci Akita Suede Boots - Collection
Lips: MY UGLYDOROTHY -Rose Gloss2 SL Fashion Week 30 august at 05 september 2013
Eyes: [Crash Republic] Rebel Eyes - green SL Fashion Week 30 august at 05 september 2013
Piercing: Cute Poison - Quixotic Piercings SL Fashion Week 30 august at 05 september 2013

Poses: Purple Poses
Hilary NEW Silicone Event 01 september 2013




CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment