TL -340-

I wanna tell you my secret
With just the sound of my breathing
I wanna know your hearts beating
I wanna tell you
I wanna tell you
Like that
Yeah it feels so good that I can't hold back
Like that
Hit the right spot
Make my eyes roll back


Let There Be Love - Christina Aguilera


TL340



Dress: ***Arisaris Igs91 Symmetrical B&W dress~Lolas Tango Applier NEW
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Valentina DarkTan
Hair: [LeLutka]-ALICE hair/Dark Grayscale
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Heath
Piercing: .Pekka. Fidelity Piercing GOLD
Teeth: DeeTaleZ Teeth & Tongue Piercing
Ring: ((Crystal Line)) Everlasting Ring set-
Piercing: Cute Poison - Stellar Piercings
Bracelet: [Atooly] Bead Bracelets Black SL Fashion Week 30 august - 05 September 2013
Hand: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Bag
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Gesture
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Medium Feet
Sandals: Slink Classic Pointed Pumps Black

Pose: Purple Poses - Marisa


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment