TL -335-

Days like these are days I love
Running round going nowhere
Glad I get to steal all your time
Smilin cuz I know that I'm the one
That makes you smile
I love the way you say my name
And how you laugh at all the stupid things I say
It's all lovin, no hate


The Good Good (Feat. Iza) - Snoop Lion


TL335


Skin: >> Aeros Avatar Andreas << 2013a
Eyes: .ID. Darkest Browns / Black
Facialhair: [CheerNo] FacialHair II Dark_A#3
Piercing: .Pekka. Razor cross necklace -Black/Silver - Unisex
Reamer: Cobrahive - "Gauged" Plug earrings [mono]
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Watch: MALE_[MANDALA]SITENNOAH_watch&bracelet_black
Shirt: [Pumpkin] Relaxed cardigan
Pants: La Penderie de Jules ::Skinnies::Coal NEW
Shoes: 2REAL - DECAZ SHOES

Pose: :: Focus Poses Male Set 21 :: NEW


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment