TL -310-

You and I go hard 
At each other like we're going to war
You and I go rough
We keep throwing things and slamming the doors
You and I get so
Damn dysfunctional we stopped keeping score
You and I get sick
Yeah, I know that we can't do this no more, eh
But baby there you go again, there you go again
Making me love you
Yeah I stopped using my head, using my head

Maroon 5 - One More Night




Li

Pants: ~~[M] SweatPants NEW
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [Cecilia] - [ Smoke Sunkissed] THE BLACK FAIR 09 - 28 august 2013 
Necklace/Earrgins: {me.} Calla Collection / SILVER THE BLACK FAIR
Bracelet: * faun Cartiea Assorted Mix -3- THE BLACK FAIR
Bracelet: * faun Iconic Bralette -White- THE BLACK FAIR
Bag: * faun The Vice Grip Bag -Blackout- THE BLACK FAIR
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Aya" (Type A)(Citrine)
Ring: ((Crystal Line)) Everlasting Ring set-
Blazer: .::[NerdMonkey] - [Mona shoulder blazer]::.
Ring: .Olive. the Mr. Letter Ring - Goldin SL Fashion Week 09 - 15 august 2013
Piercing nose: .Olive. the UhOh Nose Chain Ringsin SL Fashion Week 09 - 15 august 2013
Sandals: [Gos] Boutique - Grace Sandals - Red Glitter Group Gift - not available in this color


Teo

Skin: -NIVARO- James Skin - NEW 
Facialhair: [CheerNo] FacialHair II Dark_F#3
Hair: Uw.st  Elliott-Hair  Dark brown The Mens Dept.
Necklace: MALE[MANDALA]ERO-SENSEI NECKLACE set_BLACK
Piercing: .Pekka. Hopeless UNISEX PIERCING
Reamer: Cobrahive - "Gauged" Plug earrings [mono]
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Bracelet: UNISEX[MANDALA]OKAKI Bracelet set/Black
Glasses: RO - Sandstorm - WarTorn - Vendor FaMESHed august 2013
Bandage: RUT Nose Bandage 1.2
Hands: [CheerNo] Hands_V3_#4
Pants: * .:: deeR ::. * MESH wallet baggy pants #2 THE BLACK FAIR
Shoes: Razor /// Strapped Cons - Black Plaid THE BLACK FAIR

Poses:
Purple Poses - Marisa NEW in SL Fashion Week 09 - 15 august 2013




CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment