TL -305-

Here before Your alter
I am letting go of all I've held
Of every motive, every burden
Everything that's of myself
And I just wanna wait on You, my God
I just wanna dwell on who You are
Beautiful, beautiful
Oh, I am lost for more to say
Beautiful, beautiful
Oh Lord You're beautiful to me


Beautiful - Kari Jobe




Li

Skin: Corvus : Angela Skin NEW
Eyelashes: .::WoW Skins::. Eyelashes THE BLACK FAIR 
Ears:  UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Hair: (epoque hair) Tied Up - Genetic
Ring: ((Crystal Line)) Everlasting Ring set-
Bracelet: ((Crystal Line)) Royal Accessory set-SILVER
Pin lips: G O L A # Xdogma THE BLACK FAIR 
Pantyhose: Izzie'sThe Black Fair 2013 - GIFT! THE BLACK FAIR 
Dress: {U.R.} MESH My Little Dress - Black/White THE BLACK FAIR 
Sandals: {{BSD Design studio}}Summer lover- all blk special edition CD THE BLACK FAIR 


Teo

Skin: the body co. Hunter II
Facialhair: [CheerNo] FacialHair II Dark_F#3
Hair: Uw.st    Elliott-Hair Dark brown The Mens Dept.
Scars: Corvus : Cheek Scars
Necklace: Cute Poison - Archaic Necklace THE BLACK FAIR 
Pin lips: G O L A # Xdogma (Lips) THE BLACK FAIR 
Shirt: Corvus : Eff Mens Casual Shirt
Pants: .:villena:. - tucked up jeans military2
Boots: G O L A # Xbrewdog _01 THE BLACK FAIR 


Poses

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment