TL -280-

Gracefully she's circling higher.
She has the wind beneath her wings
and looks down on us
She said:
"Robbed of my innocence, had no more time to play. 
I sure got my feathers burned, but I'm stronger than the flames".

My Little Phoenix - Tarja Turunen




Morg Grut

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Teeloh Mesh Hair - Blacks Pack
Piercing: - .HoD. - Scathed - Jet - Female
Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: Anonymous
Ears: :Hebenon Vial: Pierced! Ears v3.0
Necklace: (NS) Rosary Chain
Bracelet: RONSEM* Leather Bracelet  Group Gift
Bracelet: RONSEM* Rubber Bangle Group Gift
Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Flat
Vest: +grasp+/NylonVest+Shirts(Mesh)/Black/Womens
Skirt: [Cynful] Ruffle Mesh Skirt - Dark Blue
Belt: *BLITZED* Legacy belt - Black
Boots: [Gos] Triumph Boots - Fem - Black
Knees: -SU!- Bloody Knees 01

Pose: [Expressive Poses ] - Rita FREE


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment