TL -278-

I could tell myself that I don't need you
I could try to run away from the truth
I can't hide, I can't lie
Cos baby I'm loving
Loving, loving you


Loving You (Feat. Melanie C) - Matt Cardle





Vest and bandeau: ~Sassy!~ Reaction vest and bandeau - NEW
Short: [AB] MESH Pin-Up Short Heart NEW
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Daisy Skin + lush & tango applier+slink NEW Designer Circle ONLY 99L
Bracelet: Candy Crunchers - Melty Swirl - Red mesh NEW in SL Fashion Week
Chest Piercing: .Pekka. Metal Cross w/ Diamons & Chest PIercing [Silver]
Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: Against the Stream [Ink]*Mesh*
Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 12
Tattoo: .:Boss Tattoo:. - Hall of Fame
Hand: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Gesture
Hand: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Relax
Sandals: [Gos] Boutique - Mae Platform - Polka Dot

Pose: - Quintessencia - Pose Louise - Model Poses - NEW


Furnishings : StoraxTree

Modern Wood Bench w wicker storage & plant
See No Evil Statue
Garden Goddess Statue White Mini
Vintage Wooden Games Tic Tac White
Modern Leather Sofa Charcoal and Chrome
Modern Holes Vase
Modern Silver Circles Rug


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment