TL -276-

Oh the river, oh the river, it's running free
And I'll join in the joy it brings to me
But I know it'll have to drown me
Before I can breathe easy
And I've seen it in the flights of birds
I've seen it in you

Heartlines - Florence And The Machine




Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Daisy Skin + lush & tango applier+slink NEW Designer Circle ONLY 99L
Shape: .::WoW Skins::. Daisy Shape NEW Designer Circle ONLY 99L
Necklace: KOSH- CORADUS NECKLACE NEW
Top: [AB] Retro Top Leo with Lolas! Tango appliers NEW
Panties: [R3] Daria Panties NEW
Bracelet: Candy Crunchers - Melty Swirl - Blue Mesh NEW in SL Fashion Week
Hair: Magika [01] Bliss
Piercing pelvis: ::Moon Inc:: Belly Spike Dermal
Chest Piercing: .Pekka. Metal Cross w/ Diamons & Chest PIercing [Silver]
Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: Against the Stream [Ink]*Mesh*
Bracelet: [Avoid] Cross Bracelet
Tattoo: .:Boss Tattoo:. - Hall of Fame
Hand: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Gesture
Hand: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Relax
Sandals: ! Shoes DORO - 12colors / REDGRAVE 

Pose: - Quintessencia - Pose Louise - Model Poses - NEW


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment