TL -267-

I got my red dress on tonight
Dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight
Done my hair up real big beauty queen style
High heels off, I'm feeling alive

Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervais Remix) - Lana Del Rey




Dress: Corvus : Red Corset Dress NEW
Eyeshadow: Corvus : Slow Death Eyeshadow NEW
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Rosa Milk
Hair: (epoque hair) Tied Up - Genetic
Bow: RO - Briar Bow
Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: Against the Stream [Ink]*Mesh*
Necklace: - .HoD. - The Crosary
Eyepatch: Magnifique Skank Army Eyepatch -GOL-Gift-! 8th
Earring: MG - Necklace - Black Pearl - Single Strand
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Bracelet: .:Angel of Metal:. Bracelet Unisex
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Relax
Bag: [mymy]*Music Handbag I love - ALLin1 -GOL-Gift-! 8th
Scraped knees: -SU!- Wounded Knees 02
Boots: [Gos] Triumph Boots V2 in Black - Fem -
Umbrella: TBF Mesh Umbrellas v2

Pose: Purple Pose - Sandra in SL Fashion Week July 19 NEW





CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment