TL -255-

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came,
that voice which calls to me,
and speaks my name.
And do I dream again? For now I find
the phantom of the opera is there
inside my mind

The Phantom Of The Opera - Nightwish



Li

Sandals: DN Mesh: Mary Jane Pumps - Black NEW
Outfit: [LG] Boutique-[Summer 13] Sander Outfit NEW
Skin: LAQ ~ Mima [Pale] Glow skin
Hair: (epoque hair) Tied Up - Genetic
Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: Against the Stream [Ink]*Mesh*
Ring: [AUX] Melt My Heart - Red
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Pearls - Single Strand
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Gesture


Teo

Skin: -NIVARO- Baptiste Skin
Hair: Exile::Vindicated Naturals
Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: M:Against the Stream [Metal]*Mesh*
Reamer: Cobrahive - "Gauged" Plug earrings [mono]
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Bracelet: UNISEX[MANDALA]OKAKI Bracelet set/Black
Hands: [CheerNo] Hands_V3_#4
Jacket: FATEwear Jacket - Shotaro - Void 7 day sale, starting 11th July, 2013
Pants: ::GB:: MESH Boots in Pants (BLACK)
Boots: [Gos] Triumph Boots for Men - Worn

Poses: PURPLE POSES
Couple 288 NEW SL Fashion Week July 12/2013
Callie NEW SL Fashion Week July 12/2013
Erik NEW She & Him July 5/2013



CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment