TL -251-

So if you're lonely
You know I'm here
Waiting for you
I'm just a crosshair
I'm just a shot away from you
And if you leave here
You leave me broken
Shattered I lie
I'm just a crosshair
I'm just a shot then we can die

Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand




Li

Dress: [LG] Boutique-[Summer 13] Riyeko Print Dress with Hud NEW
Hair: . Liquence . - F2 in Genetics
Skin: [Hush] Jilly Skin - Lollipop
Ring and Bracelet: :::LP::: Christian Ring & Cuff Set [Silver] SL Fashion Week
Necklace: ((Crystal Line)) Diamond Petit Necklace-Heart
Ring feet: ((Crystal Line)) ToePinkie Ring(Medium and Flat Feet)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Gesture
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Medium Feet
Sandals: ::HH:: Hucci Nasik Sandals - White Hot Summer Collabor 88


Teo

Sweater: ::Fe Style:: Summer - 3Q Sleeve T-Shirt Boys of Summer NEW
Hair: . Liquence . - M1 in Blacks
Skin: >> Aeros Avatar Miles << 2013a
Tattoo: [BODY FACTORY] Tattoo #2 (stars) unisex
Piercing: .Pekka. Flesh Unisex Piercing
Reamer: Cobrahive - "Gauged" Plug earrings [mono]
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Bracelet: Uncut Cross Bracelet - Shaved Wood
Watch: *FL* Vestal Grey&Black DigiWatch
Short: *FL* Black Jordan Gym Shorts
Shoes: BLK2.0 LOSERZ SNEAKERS_ CarnivorRED PACK


Poses : Purple Poses
Couple 243
Couple 278



CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment