TL -249-

Where are the people that accuse me?
The ones who beat me down and bruise me
They hide, just out of sight
Can't face me in the light
They will return, but I'll be stronger


Unbreakable - Fireflight




Li

Outfit: SLX Outfit Bum NEW
Piercing: in the outfit LUAS PEPA RED NEW
Skin: ~Mynerva~ Kianna Apricot
Hair: **Dura-Girl**16(Black)-ladys hair
Bracelet: PP - Love Stacked Bracelets - Pink & Blue
Ring: welldone.atelier/ Love Ring / Silver
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Gesture


Teo

Sweater: [FL] Graphic Sweater [With Pattern HuD] NEW (8 textures)
Pants: flow . Morcego Pants - Blue The Mens Dept. NEW
Shoes: * .:: deeR ::. * MESH double-G shoes NEW
Beanie: -Entente- David Hair & Beanie - B&W
Bracelet: PP - Gol Lether Bracelets - Unisex
Hands: [CheerNo] Hands_V3_#4


Poses
Purple Poses - Monica NEW SL Fashion Week
[Expressive Poses] - Jimmy NEW


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment