TL -229-

I live the fast life, going nowhere fast
I seen my past life and politely passed
But I'm already planning on doing it big
For my life after death
And live my life after death
Baby what you think all the training is for?
Just to properly prepare you for war
So I keep you on your toes

Outta Nowhere (Feat. Danny Mercer) - Pitbull



Bermuda: [AB] MESH Frippe Bermuda
[AB] MESH Frippe Bermuda White
[AB] MESH Frippe Bermuda Red
[AB] MESH Frippe Bermuda Jeans
[AB] MESH Frippe Bermuda Blue
in She & Him July

Shirt: [AB] MESH Sailor Shirt
[AB] MESH Sailor Shirt Stripes
[AB] MESH Sailor Shirt Ancre
[AB] MESH Sailor Shirt Marine
[AB] MESH Sailor Shirt Red Star
[AB] MESH Sailor Shirt Mariniere
in She & Him July

Beanie: -Entente- David Hair & Beanie - B&W
FacialHair: [CheerNo] FacialHair II Dark_F#3
Watch: SHOGUN AIR PILOT WATCH
Bracelet: AITUI - Envy None Bracelet 
Necklace: Noodles - My Sun & Stars Necklace
Feet: Slink Mens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)
Sandals: Slink Aussie Thongs White
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Sweet Skull

Pose: [Expressive Poses] - Simon


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment