TL -226-

I feel the salty waves come in
I feel them crash against my skin
And I smile as I respire
because I know they'll never win
There's a haze above my TV
That changes everything I see
And maybe if I continue watching
I'll lose the traits that worry me

New Perspective - Panic! At The Disco



Skin: .::WoW Skins::.  JULY GROUP GIFT 2013 NEW
Shirt: Candy Crunchers -Meow Smirk w/ Tango Applier SL Fashion Week NEW
Hair: *Dura-Boys&Girls*40
Bracelet: Noodles - Fairy Tale Base Bracelet Part II
Watch: *FL* Vestal Pink&White DigiWatch
Tattoo: [BODY FACTORY] Tattoo #2 (stars) unisex
Pants: [R3] - Addison Pants [V2]
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Flat Feet
Hand: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Relax
Shoes: BALKANIK OmfG SNEAKER'Z

Pose: Purple Poses - Emma


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment