TL -217-

Everyday is a new day
I'm thankful for every breath I take
I won't take it for granted (I won't take it for granted)
So I learn from my mistakes
It's beyond my control sometimes it's best to let go,
whatever happens in this lifetime
So I trust in love (So I trust in love )
You have given me peace of mind

Alive - P.O.D.




Neck Tattoo: [BODY FACTORY] Tattoo #2 (stars) unisex NEW
Arms tattoos personal item
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Joel  NEW
Skin: >> Aeros Avatar Miles << 
Facialhair: >> Aeros Avatar Miles << Beard :: sanchez ::
Beardhair: ::M-Arc Mirror:: Realistic Full Beard 2
Necklace: *P* Unisex Necklace ~Celtic Cross~ (P.MESH) BBH Gift
Necklace: Noodles - My Sun & Stars Necklace
Piercing: .Pekka. Flesh Unisex Piercing
Bracelet: PP - Gol Lether Bracelets - Unisex Group Gift 8th
Watch: [FL] Vestal Grey&Black DigiWatch
Hands: [CheerNo] Hands_V3_#4
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Shirt: * .:: deeR ::. * MESH shirt v neck
Pants: BLK2.0 EvuzaJeans_DarkGreen
(Pant accessories, sold separately: WALLETCHAIN_EvuzaPACK/BandanaEvuza-PARIS_PACK)
Shoes: * .:: deeR ::. * MESH higher vulcan shoes

Hawks
Simon


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment