TL -208-

I take a deep breath everytime I pass your door
I know you're there but I can't see you anymore
And that's the reason you're in the dark
I've been a stranger ever since we fell apart
And I feel so helpless here
Watch my eyes are filled with fear
Tell me do you feel the same
Hold me in your arms again

I Need Your Love (Acoustic Version) - Ellie Goulding



Li

Nails: - Quintessencia - Nail 03 Model AL Mesh - HUD with 6 colors NEW
Tattoo: [BODY FACTORY] Tattoo #2 (stars) NEW
Pants: ~~[M] Faded Skinny Jeans NEW
Skin: [Hush] Addison Skin - PinkKiss - cream
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Senri2"
Earring: ...::: Scrub :::... 3 stupid Earrings Endless Summer Hunt
Piercing: :HV: Subtle Dare  Endless Summer Hunt
Bracelet: PP- Van Bracelet  - Unisex Endless Summer Hunt
Watch: [FL] Vestal Pink&White DigiWatch
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Shirt: [FL] Project Social Los Angeles Tee
Shoes: [FL] Jordan 11 Lowtop White/Hot Pink


Teo

Beanie: Eaters Coma - Beanie (roll up) / White
Watch[FL] Vestal Grey&Black DigiWatch
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Plug: Cobrahive - "Gauged" Plug earrings [mono]
Gum: [PF] Yum Bubblegum!
Wrist: flow . Wrist [plain]
Shirt: [FL] Neff Mighty Force Tank
Short: [FL] Camo Fl Shorts
Shoes: [FL] Adidas HardCourt  Black/Pop/Light Aqua

Poses
Purple Poses - Danna



CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment