TL -184-

I've got an angel
She doesn't wear any wings
She wears a heart that could melt my own
She wears a smile that could make me want to sing
She gives me presents
With her presence alone
She gives me everything I could wish for
She gives me kisses on the lips just for coming home

Angel - Jack Johnson




Li

Body: *C - sweetbody (white) with tango applier NEW
Skin:  [Hush] Jenny Skin - SeaBlue
Lashes: [Hush] Lashes - Tease 
Lip: [Hush] Lipcolors - Candied
Teeth: [Hush] Say Ahh - Teeth
Bracelet, Necklace and Earrings: Luas Urban Style - Spikes Jewels
Ring: [AUX] Melt My Heart - Red
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Relax 
Hair: Exile:: Celebrity Skin Naturals
Sandals: N-core DELICIOUS- Nude (Mesh)
Bracelet left: PP - Love Stacked Bracelets - Pink & Blue
Ear: UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Plush: Intrigue Co. - Plushie Pals: Ernie the Eohippus. The Arcade


Teo

Skin: >> Aeros Avatar Miles <<
Hair: Exile:: Vindicated Naturals
Hands: [CheerNo] Hands_V3_#4
Plush: "Friendship Bear" by Damien Fate
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Plug: Cobrahive - "Gauged" Plug earrings
Necklace: Noodles - My Sun & Stars Necklace
Springtrunks: Elysium - Springtrunks  - chicken
Feet: Slink Mens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)
Sandals: Slink Aussie Thongs White

Poses: Purple Poses
Purple Poses - Danna NEW SL Fashion Week
Purple Poses - Ethan


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment