TL -178-

I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe
I'm going crazy, going crazy, going crazy
I believe I'm losing my mind

Goin' Crazy (Feat. Robbie Williams) - Dizzee Rascal




Li

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Iman Nat
Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 24 / ASH 
Texturas Beanie: Eaters Coma Texture changer (HUD) Optional colors
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Blue Pearl - Single Strand
Nail: - Quintessencia - Nail 01 Model AL Mesh - NEW
Belt: - CHANDELLE - Belt Anny - Pack 1
Makeup: - CHANDELLE - Eyeshadows Lisa 02. blue/yellow
Lips: - CHANDELLE - Lipstick Cassi. coral
Skirt: - CHANDELLE - Long Skirt Anny blue
Vest: - CHANDELLE - Mesh vest #1 (white)
Top: - CHANDELLE - Top Anny blue
Sandals: [Gos] Boutique - Lolita Espadrilles - Cupcake NEW Group Gift - 500L$ Join the Group


Teo

Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 03 / ASH
Necklace: Noodles - My Sun & Stars Necklace
Hands: [CheerNo] Hands_V3_
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Plug: Cobrahive - "Gauged" Plug earrings [mono]
Cardigan: [Pumpkin] Relaxed cardigan (black) 
Pants: [Pumpkin] Sweat pants(black leather) 
Boots: -Entente- Soldat Boots

Poses: Purple Poses
Purple Poses - Couple 190
Purple Poses - Heidi
Purple Poses - Nicholas




CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment