TL -176-

I can't hold me down
Or hold it in
Cause I've got a feeling
That I've finally found
I've waited on you all my life
And with no rhyme or reason
I got knocked to the ground

Joe Brooks' - Til My Heart Stops Beating




Teo

Hair: Uw.st  Sid-Hair Black The Mens Dept
Galsses: Billionair'z Eyewear Blk2.0 prod
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Plug: Cobrahive - "Gauged" Plug earrings [mono]
Chain: WALLETCHAIN_EvuzaPACK [BLK2.0]
Pants: EvuzaCustom_BlackCross [BLK2.0]
Shirt: .:: X-RaY tAnK wHiTe ::.
Hood: Male-OpenHood GiveMe5 [BLK2.0]
Necklace: [DossiEr] Necklace Anchor
Necklace: Noodles - My Sun & Stars Necklace
Shoes: * .:: deeR ::. * MESH higher vulcan shoes [Multi-Texture] 


Li

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Iman 01
Hair: *booN NYN116 hair brown/mat/chestnut
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Plug: Cobrahive - "Gauged" Plug Earrings [faces]
Hood: Female-OpenHood Pakman [BLK2.0]
Chain: WALLETCHAIN_PINKGOLD [BLK2.0]
Pants: EvuzaCustom_Darkcross [BLK2.0]
Necklace: Noodles - Sun, Star & Moon Necklaces
Hand left: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Gesture
Hand rigth: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Relax
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Flat Feet
Shoes: [Gos] Gator Sport Clogs


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment