TL -173-

Maybe I annoy you with my choices
Well, you annoy me sometimes too with your voice
But that ain't enough for me to move out and move on
I'm just gonna love you like the woman I love

Jason Mraz - The Woman I Love




Li

Skirt: [R3] Mae Skirt NEW The Thrift Shop!
 Jacket: [M] Mao Jacket
Skin: [Hush] Charlotte Skin - Grape - Sugar
Hair: *booN NYN116 hair brown/mat/chestnut
Nails: :AE: Appliers for SLINK Pantyhose Feet (Argyle)
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Black Pearl - Single Strand
Eyelashes: MG - Eyelashes - Party - Swallow Wings - RED/BLACK
Boots: [M] Comfy Boots


Teo

Hair: ::Exile:: Jackson: Blacks
Shirt: flow . Double T-Shirts
Pants: / XIAJ / Advisory Skinny Pants
Sneakers: [ JP ]:dsg. Sneaker Varial / Multicolor / *MESH


Poses: Purple Poses
Purple Poses - Couple 193
Purple Poses - Leon
Purple Poses - Michelle


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment