TL -165-

Everybody wants me to be
Who they want me to be except you
All I wanna do is be with you
They all tell me that there's something strange
I don't wanna be with nobody new
All I wanna do is be with you

I'm Alive (Life Sounds Like) - Michael Franti & Spearhead




Li

Sandals: : :: Masha :: The elegant MONA "PVC" Spikes/Black Lace NEW
Bag: Luas Azahara Clutchs GACHA ADDICTION Festivals NEW
Dress: Luas Urban Style - Mel Dress Indian
Glasses: Una - Lenna Glasses
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Niani
Tattoo: Your cocain :: Hope NEW fi*friday
Tattoo: Your cocain :: Garden NEW fi*friday
Hair: Magika [01] Bliss


Teo 

Coat: [R3] - Byron Coat
Pants: [Pumpkin] Sweat pants(black leather) NEW
Skin: >> Aeros Avatar Miles << NEW
Hair: *Dura-Boy*35(Black)
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Plug earrigns: Cobrahive - "Gauged" Plug earrings
Neckalce: etham - Royal Cross Necklace [Silver>Black]
Necklace: [DossiEr] NeckLace cap,glasses,mustache
Boots: -Entente- Soldat Boots

Poses: Purple Poses
Purple Poses - Savannah
Purple Poses - Nicholas


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment