TL -137-

You looked inside my fantasies and made each one come true,
something no one else had ever found a way to do.
I've kept the mem'ries one by one, since you took me in;
and I know I'll never love this way again.

I'll Never Love This Way Again - JESUTON



Teo

Shoes: * .:: deeR ::. * MESH higher vulcan shoes [Multi-Texture] Unisex NEW
Sweater and Shirt: [TAXI TAXI] ROBOT SWEATER WITH SHIRT - MESH 
Pants: [TAXI TAXI] VINTAGE CANVAS PANTS -DARK GREY
Hair: [ EGO ] TAK - Noir -



Li

Skin:  .::WoW Skins::. Chanell NEW 
Dress: Band*Lora Sensitive Dress Normal Kit NEW
Bag: [TAXI TAXI] SLOUCH BAG
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Blue Pearl - Single Strand Birthday gift Cynful
Shoes: Slink Classic Pointed Pumps Black
Hair: "LoQ Hair" BerryJuice - Fatpack

Poses: Purple Poses
Purple Pose - Cecilia
PURPLE POSES - Couple 221




Skin:  .::WoW Skins::. Chanell NEW
(four choices of six different tones and makeups)
(quatro opções de tons e seis opções de maquiagens)


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment